The reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of a deposit of 25% of the total amount payable by bank transfer. The balance will be paid on arrival in Nepal.
The reservation must be made at least 45 days before the date of arrival in Nepal by payment of an installment of 20% of the total amount to our following Bank Account.
Name: ZEN ADVENTURE HOLIDAYS P. LTD.
A/C NO: 01901086350018
Bank Name: HIMALAYAN BANK LTD, THAMEL, KATHMANDU
SWIFT Code: HIMANPKA
We handle all the administrative formalities, such as trekking permits, national park or conservation area entry fee, domestic flight ticket, hotel booking etc,to do this you must provide timely information such as Name, Nationality, Date of Birth, Occupation, Passport Number, Date of Issue, Expiry Date and a Copy of your passport by mail. On day of your arrival in Kathmandu you will be asked to provide 3 passport sized photographs to complete the documents.
The passport must be valid at least 6 months after the date of your entry in Nepal.
It is recommended that we assign, for security during the stay.During Your trek, a photocopy of your passport or a permit keep with you.
Visas are required to enter and visit Nepal; you must obtain them from any of the following places.
- Embassy of Nepal in Paris: 45 bis rue des Acacias 75017 PARIS Tel: 01 46 22 48 67.
- Consulate General of Nepal - 7 bis Allée des Soupirs - BP 296 - 31005 Toulouse Cedex 06. Tel:
05 61 32 91 22
- Tribhuban int'l Airport in Kathmandu.
- You must bring 2 passport sized photographs and U.S. $ in cash.
- The rate for the visa is:
- 15 days = $ 25
- 30 days = $ 40
- 90 days = $ 100
For extending the visa in Kathmandu, you will need to renew the visa at the Immigration Office of Kathmandu. For each visa, have 2 passport sized photographs. Per the immigration rules of Nepal you will get maximum of 150 days of stay each year as tourist.
Cancelling your booked trip before one month will be charge 10 % of total amount and less than one month is levied 25 % of the trip cost. All bank charges are extra.
VALIDITY OF PRICE / PRICE CHANGE CURRENCY
Nepal's economy is quite unstable. Thus, the exchange rate may vary between the time of the payment and deposit in account. Thus, any change in exchange rates and domestic inflation can be the cause of effect in providing services and wages of the workers. We may request you to maintain the differences of exchange rate in special cases.
Each participant must comply with the rules carefully and follow the advice will be provided upon arrival. Zen Adventure Holidays is not responsible for participants who have not subscribed to insurance such as the one cited above.
Zen Adventure Holidays will do best to manage the unexpected problems such as bad weather, strikes, poor condition of roads, cancelled flights. But sometimes situation can be out of control. The company will not be responsible for any consequences that may occur in the future. So, any additional costs caused by the lists above will be charged to the customer.
We advise you to keep few days extra at last of your trip for the safety from such unseen problems like strike, flight delay and others.
Our Tarifs Include:
- Camping Trek: Bus transport to and from Kathmandu/ guide/ cook/ porters / tents/ mattresses/ mass-tent/ toilet tent/ kitchen utensils/ all meals/ trekking permits/ insurance for Nepali staff/ entrance fees for National Parks.
- Tea house Trekking: Bus transport to and come back/ guide/ porters/ food and accommodation in lodge/ trekking permits/ insurance for Nepali staff/ entrance fees for National Parks.
- Rafting: Guide/ cook and his assistant/ life jacket/ tents/ mattresses/ rafting permits/ all meals/ bus transportation to and from Kathmandu.
- Safari: Safari resort bungalows or tents, all meals, jungle activities including elephant ride/ jungle walk/ canoe drive/ culture programme. National park entrance fees, transportation by bus to and from Kathmandu.
Our Prices DO NOT include:
International and domestic flight/ visa/ insurance/ beverage bills/ laundry/ tips.